The Royal Canal Amenity Group (RCAG) is a voluntary organisation formed in 1974 for the purpose of restoring Ireland’s Royal Canal in addition to developing and promoting the waterway and its towpath as a linear parkway. In 1979 the group was incorporated as a Limited Company and in 2016 was converted to a Company Limited by Guarantee
- Company reg. number; 72151.
- Registered address; Enfield Centre, Unit 1 Mongey Buildings, Johnstown Road, Enfield, County Meath, Ireland.
- Phone; +353 (0)1 6877034 (9.00 am to 9.00 pm. Mon to Fri; 9.00 am. to 2.00 pm. Sat)
- Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matthew Kennedy; Chairman.
- Niall Galway; Secretary.
- Brian O’Donoghue; Treasurer.
- Noel Spain; Membership Secretary.
- Declan O’Connor; PRO. .
- Derek Whelan.
Mara Young & Co. Accountants and Statutory Auditors, Moneycooley, Maynooth, Co. Kildare